Upgrade 5.4 Rel. 11 => Rel. 12

Peter Rosa prosa at pro.sk
Fri Jun 9 10:51:57 CEST 2006

Zdravim,

> To muzes snadno - do /etc/make.conf si dej "BATCH=yes" a vymaz si
> adresar /var/db/ports.

dovolim si nesuhlasit - BATCH znamena, ze porty, ktore vyzaduju
interakciu uzivatela sa *neprekladaju*.

Vynatok z /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk:
# Many ways to disable a port.
#
# If we're in BATCH mode and the port is interactive, or we're
# in interactive mode and the port is non-interactive, skip all
# the important targets.  The reason we have two modes is that
# one might want to leave a build in BATCH mode running
# overnight, then come back in the morning and do _only_ the
# interactive ones that required your intervention.

Patral som na nete, ale nic take ako make disable-config zrejme neexistuje.

Peter Rosa