xdivac02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Dec 20 18:08:54 CET 2006
On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 03:20:38PM +0100, Ivo Hazmuk wrote:
> Ahoj vespolek,
> muze mi nekdo vysvetlit, co znamena, kdyz je proces ve stavu wdrain. Mam
> velmi intenzivni pocit, ze to neni dobre. Ale odpoved jsem zatim
nasel jsem todlenc...
* runningbufspace is a measure of the amount of I/O currently
* running. This routine is used in async-write situations to
* prevent creating huge backups of pending writes to a device.
* Only asynchronous writes are governed by this function.
* Reads will adjust runningbufspace, but will not block based on it.
* The read load has a side effect of reducing the allowed write load.
* This does NOT turn an async write into a sync write. It waits
* for earlier writes to complete and generally returns before the
* caller's write has reached the device.
proste kdyz vfs.runningbufspace > vfs.hirunningspace tak si process
zdrimne na tom wdrainu. analyzu proc/jestli je to spatne nechavam
na nekom jinem
More information about the Users-l