CUPS 1.2 a Vim7

Stano Sitar sitar_vim at procaut.sk
Mon May 29 14:30:09 CEST 2006

Divacky Roman napsal(a):

>>Vim je vyvijany panom Bramom Molenaarom priamo pod FreeBSD,
>

> on to fakt kodi pod fbsd? kchuuul ;)
Ano. Kewl!

Nuz tak som si to vydeduloval z niektorych Bramovych postov do
mailinglistu, napr:

Citujem
 > Et le voilà ! Thank you in advance.

I can't reproduce it on my FreeBSD system.  Could this be system
specific?

--

Citujem
for runtime/spell/he/.  I'll also generate an iso-8859-2 one, but I

Citujem
My lint is what comes with FreeBSD.  It doesn't mention a version name
or number and doesn't support "--version"...

Citujem