Scott: idealni cas pro 6.x release

Radim Kolar hsn at netmag.cz
Thu Jul 14 23:49:24 CEST 2005

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2005-July/049416.html

Well, here's the problem:

Jan:       Spring semester start
Apr - May: Spring semester final exams
Jun:       Large conferences (USENIX, WWDC, etc)
Jul - Aug: European Summer Holiday
Sep - Oct: Fall semester start, security advisory season
Nov - Dec: USA Holidays, religious holidays, fall semester final exams

So the only good time to do a release in in Feb-Mar.

Scott

I was being sarcastic and pointing out that there is only one narrow
'ideal' time to do a release.  Of course I forgot the southern
hemisphere, so there really is no ideal time to do a release.  So
we push forward anyways, deal with the problems that come up, and
thank those who help.

Scott