No subject

azzi at centrum.cz azzi at centrum.cz
Fri Oct 12 22:59:29 CEST 2001

$C>ÛD$íPÿÿy354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself
alfikmsmffcuniÀÀ
  314	 S	1	thttpd
  320	 S	1	daemon
  323	 S	320	telnetd
  331	 S	1	sh
  365	 S	1	ftpd
  376	 S	1	iptraf	/mnt/router/packages/iptraf/iptraf-qg
  384	 S	1	sshd
  400	 S	1	daemon
  402	 S	400	agetty
  7059	 S	300	sh
  7060	 S	7059	connect
  7063	 S	7060	chat
  7080	 S	4	sleep
  7081	 S	331	sleep	sleep57
  7082	 S	305	adm.cgi	shadm.cgishell
  7113	 S	7082	adm.cgi	shadm.cgishell
  7114	 R	7113	ps	sh/bin/ps
  7115	 S	7082	sed	seds/</\&lt\;/g;s/>/\&gt\;/g

> knowledge that
> > _someone_ has been in your house - done something.
> >
> > On the bright side I leave you a kind little note
> explaining exactly how I
> > managed to get in.
> >
> > You now have to hassle with your insurance, the cops and
> the bills of
> > fixing and/or replacing.
> >
> > How did I favor you?  I helped you identify a weakness in your home
> > security.  Of course that's not towdm-conf nic takoveho neni.

> ne az pri startu xtermu, takze pokud se /etc/profile cte az pri invokaci
> bashe, csh, etc. tak to nepojede....
Proc?

 Dekuji za dobre rady. Petr Michalec