Vytvoreni ISO image z mirror-u, resp make release

Rehor Petr p.rehor at decros.cz
Wed Feb 21 16:05:41 CET 2001

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=mkisofs&apropos=0&sektion=0&m
anpath=FreeBSD+Ports&format=html

       -c boot_catalog
	      Specifies the path and filename of the boot catalog
	      to  be used when making an "El Torito" bootable CD.
	      The pathname must be relative to	the  source  path
	      specified  to  mkisofs.  This option is required to
	      make a bootable CD.  This file will be  created  by
	      mkisofs  in  the	source filesystem, so be sure the
	      specified filename does not conflict with an exist-
	      ing  file,  as it will be quietly overwritten! Usu-
	      ally a name like "boot.catalog" is chosen.

input-tree je podle me adresarova struktura, ktera ma byt vypalena na
CD.

Dalsi odkazy jsou treba na:
-
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=2236839+2239319+/usr/local
/www/db/text/2000/freebsd-questions/20000305.freebsd-questions
- http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/bootcd.html
- http://www.linux.com/howto/RedHat-CD-HOWTO-6.html#ss6.1

Petr