Specialny BSD vyhladavac od Google konci.

Jozef Babjak jozef.babjak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:08:13 CEST 2011

FYI: Google konci s prevadzkou specialnych domenovych vyhladavacov,
vratane toho pre BSD:

"We are no longer offering specialized search services at
google.com/linux, google.com/microsoft, google.com/bsd,
google.com/mac, google.com/about and google.com/unclesam. These
services were established many years ago to offer search across a
limited index of the web, which in the past was a better way to find
this information. For example, google.com/linux was designed to help
people find information from message boards and blogs about the Linux
operating system. Today, search quality has advanced tremendously, and
based on our analysis we’ve found that in most cases you’re better off
looking for this kind of specialized information using the regular
Google search box, for example by typing [linux fedora upgrade]. We
understand that some users were surprised by this change, so we
apologize for not communicating more clearly in advance of redirecting
these services to google.com."

J.