kill ve skriptu nefunguje

Jan Pechanec jp at devnull.cz
Mon Oct 27 12:21:44 CET 2008

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Cizek.Milan wrote:

>Ahoj,
>lamu si hlavu s nasledujicim problemem. Mam sript, ktery poustim cronem kazdou minutu.
>
>#!/bin/sh
>kill -9 `ps ax | grep -v grep | grep 'test.pl [A-Z]' | awk '{print $1}'`
>
>for var in A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
>do
> nice -n 10 /home/milanc/scripts/dohled/test.pl $var &
>done

	ps(1):

     -a      Display information about other users' processes as well as your
             own.  This will skip any processes which do not have a control-
             ling teminal, unless the -x option is also specified.  This can
             be disabled by setting the security.bsd.see_other_uids sysctl to
             zero.

	tohle dela tvuj problem:

	"will skip any processes which do not have a controlling terminal"

--
Jan Pechanec <jp (at) devnull (dot) cz>
http://www.devnull.cz