invalid partition table

Jozef Babjak jozef.babjak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:47:25 CEST 2007

> Rozdelim disk,vyberu zavadec do MBR a po tom jak si to nakonec rekne o
> restart mi po rebootu naskoci hlaska "invalid partition table". Zkousel

Jedine rozumne co nasiel jeden moj kamarat (Google):

You have two active partitions, 2 and 3. The stock MBR doesn't like
having more than one active (bootable), and gives the "Invalid partition
table" message. So either clear the active flag on one, or use boot0cfg
to install the multi-boot loader. (At least I think this is what is
going on, based on the source for mbr.)

J.