Upgrade portov

Peter Rosa prosa at pro.sk
Tue Mar 7 12:24:09 CET 2006

> libtool-1.5.22_2 is already installed
> You may wish to ``make deinstall'' and install this port again
> by ``make reinstall'' to upgrade it properly.
> If you really wish to overwrite the old port of devel/libtool15
> without deleting it first, set the variable "FORCE_PKG_REGISTER"
> in your environment or the "make install" command line.

Pozri /usr/ports/UPDATING
20060223:
  AFFECTS: all ports using libtool as part of the build process
  AUTHOR: ade at FreeBSD.org

  The way in which ports that require libtool to build has been
  completely reworked to bring the ports system in line with other
  environments, such as Linux, and pkgsrc.

  devel/libtool13 no longer exists.  devel/libtool15 has been modified
  to (a) install in the canonical locations and (b) remove a number
  of long-standing FreeBSD-specific patches that resulted in a very
  different libtool than is present on other systems.

  The main visible change will be that a large number of ports have
  had their plists modified (we now install libtool .la archives)
  and, as such, PORTREVISIONS have been bumped on ~2000 ports (roughly
  1/7th of the tree).

  Unfortunately, there is no simple upgrade path.  Short of removing
  all packages and reinstalling from scratch, the only other viable
  alternative would be careful use of portupgrade.  Given the large
  number of different ways in which libtool is used by other ports
  in the tree, this is a process that is likely to vary considerably
  from system to system, and as such, folks should be very mindful
  of running automatic updating software, such as portupgrade, making
  extensive use of the -n flag (and equivalents for other updaters)
  to see what will actually be rebuilt, before actually performing
  the upgrade.

  The good news is that the system now in place will make the handling
  of libtool-using ports considerably easier going forward.

Tzn. ze vsetky porty, ktore doteraz pouzivali libtool13, maju odteraz
problem. Sam som narazil pri masivnom update celeho systemu+portov. Riesil
som to odinstalovanim libtool13, nainstalovanim libtool15, postupnym
portupgrade -rR, pkgdb -F.
Presnejsie zial neviem pomoct, bolo to neskoro v noci a nepamatam si presne
poradie.

Peter Rosa