USB tablet driver

Michal Kapalka kapalka at mfn.sk
Tue Aug 30 17:18:14 CEST 2005

Ahojte toto mi doslo z jedneho mailling listu tak len pre zaujimavost.

<snip>
 ** please reply to usb at freebsd.org only **

Hi,

There is a working device driver of the wacom USB tablet for Linux,
at http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/, which supports FreeBSD only
for serial.

What I would like is support in FreeBSD for the USB tablet, more
precisely I'd like at least absolute positioning (opposed to relative
positioning like a mouse) and working with the Gimp.

I'm willing to sponsor a work in this direction, and I hope
some of you will join in with the amount of money you feel like.

The supported tablets should be at least the graphire 2.

I put 100 EUR on the table for this.

Anybody interested?

thanks
marco