Respond/Confidential Matters

isa147 isa147 at indiatimes.com
Sun Nov 24 19:27:44 CET 2002

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your help in the context below.
I am Musa Bamaiyi the first son of the former Nigerian Chief Of General Staff under the Late Head Of State General Sani Abacha whose Sudden death occurred on 8th of June 1998.

Having gotten your particulars from the internet. I have no doubt about your capacity and good will to assist me in receiving a consignment deposited in a security and finance company into your foreign Account, the sum of US$32Million willed and deposited in my favour by my father who is currently in prison under the charges of embezzlement which is a lie perpetrated by the present government of the day to frustrate all former officials in government before them.

This money is currently kept in a trust security and finance company in Europe under a fictitious name as the present government has on assumption in office setup a panel of inquiry to the financial activities of my father  with a decision to freeze all his assets respectively which they have succeeded so far except for this sum in question .

The Government had earlier placed Foreign Travelling Embargo on all our family members and sized all known local and International outfits of our business empire.

The situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well wishers. In view of this plight therefore, I expect you to be Trust Worthy and Kind enough to respond to this call soon to save family and I from a hopeless future.
I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 18% while 10% goes to offset all expenditure including transport and all used to ensure the proper claim of this funds when finally received in your Local Bank Account.

Please endeavor to keep this under strict confidentiality so that nobody knows about this funds as it is our only hope.

Best wishes,

Musa Bamaiyi.
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.