IPFW2 ve -stable a aktualizace source upgrade

Ales Kotmel kotmel at annexnet.cz
Thu Jul 25 08:20:58 CEST 2002

Od 07/01/2002 je na uvedene adrese novy postup jak zprovoznit stateful
pravidla a tam ten samy autor uvadi
funkcni priklady konfiguraci s cable pripojenim (pres Ethernet) nebo s
vytacenym pripojenim. Takze si myslim,
ze to fungovat bude.

    http://www.freebsd-howto.com/HOWTO/Ipfw-Advanced-Supplement-HOWTO:

    I wrote emails to the IPFW authors, gave then 2 documented examples
    of rules sets using exclusively advanced stateful rules and user ppp
    dial up ISP, the only difference was one used user ppp -nat and did
    not have the divert natd rule and worked while the other one had the
    divert natd rule and no user ppp -nat and did not work. After much
    conflicting correspondences the results were that they were not
    going to do anything about it and I was left on my own.

--
Roman
Sel pantata / na prasata / boubelata / RATATATA!